Advising start-ups since 1975
We have helped many businesses to start up, a considerable number of which have developed into substantial owner managed businesses which we continue to provide guidance and support today.
We can assist with:
- Constructive evaluation of your business idea
- Advice on being a company vs self-employed
- Tax efficient extraction of profits guidance.
- Set up of the company and working through VAT, PAYE, corporation tax and personal tax areas.
- Assistance with cloud-based software set up and training
- Understanding what you want from your business and providing a tailored service to help you achieve your goals
- Becoming your trusted business advisor assisting you in all areas of accounting and finance as you grow
- Banking and financial arrangements
Once we have all of this in place, we can then assist you in reviewing the performance of the business with monthly and quarterly management accounts to ensure that opportunities are maximised and threats are averted.
Please contact us for more information and advice regarding business start-ups.
Thinking of starting a business? Don't know where to start?
Check out our interactive 9 step guide to starting a business. From analysing the viability of your idea to writing a business plan. It’s all in our startup guide for entrepreneurs.