Ask us about our comprehensive guide to the financial, tax and accounting considerations of starting a business, “The New Business Kit,” which we offer free to start ups or those who have recently made the jump into business ownership.
The guide helps start-ups think about:
• Selecting a legal entity
• Registering with the tax authorities
• Accounting and bookkeeping
• Value Added Tax
• Payroll taxes and pensions
• Income and corporation tax
• Cash planning and forecasting
• Selecting professional advisers
• Digital accounting systems
In addition there is a section of useful names, addresses and telephone numbers.
If you would like a free copy sending to you, please do let us know and we will email this to you. You can contact us here.
The BR business start-up support service
We have been advising start-ups since 1975.
We have helped many businesses to start up, a considerable number of which have developed into substantial owner managed businesses which we continue to provide guidance and support today.
We can assist with:
- Constructive evaluation of your business idea
- Advice on being a company vs self-employed
- Tax efficient extraction of profits guidance.
- Set up of the company and working through VAT, PAYE, corporation tax and personal tax areas.
- Assistance with cloud-based software set up and training
- Understanding what you want from your business and providing a tailored service to help you achieve your goals
- Becoming your trusted business advisor assisting you in all areas of accounting and finance as you grow
- Banking and financial arrangements
Once we have all of this in place, we can then assist you in reviewing the performance of the business with monthly and quarterly management accounts to ensure that opportunities are maximised and threats are averted.